21 June 2005

Back to the Remedy

It's been a while since I was an active writer, lots going on and some computer hassles which have kept me busy. Every time I update McAfee virus software, nothing works for a week or more, the "seamless" transition from one version just sucks bad.

Work is slow, I got a couple more projects, but they are kicking off soon so not a lot of activity, just organization, planning etc.

Working out has been pretty good, riding my touring bike to work a lot, about a 22 mile round trip, so that's good mileage when I can do it 2,3,4 days a week. Prior to about two weeks ago, I had been having trouble with flat tires every time I rode, thought it was snake bites, so I went into a local bike shop and once we talked a while, we determined it was the spoke holes not being covered and quickly wearing holes in the tube. So I retaped my rims and no problems, until 6.30 am this morning, when I hit a large rock and had a flat, the guy I was riding with had a spare tube and we were able to fix it up in 15 minutes or so, rode to work no problems. It kicks my butt when I ride to work, play hoop at lunch and then ride home, sleep comes easy those nights.

Pistons are on playing the Spurs right now, not even watching the game, it's 3-2 at san antonio, don't give 'em much of a chance, pretty fair weather fan, but that's how it goes.

So, I have been listening to the new Seether album lately, it's pretty good, but it kinda sounds like a lot of other stuff out there, I have been having a hard time finding any new stuff that is different than everything else, but isn't screaming or rap rock, not very fond of that.

Started reading a Burroughs novel "cities of the red night" must say, I am enjoying, he's a different author than I've read, but the story is interesting, I will enjoy seeing how it ends.

I guess that's it for now, staying home again this weekend, unless it's really warm then we'll probably do a day trip to North Michigan for a beach day. Was supposed to spend Friday with a couple of co-workers riding trails in Gaylord area, but they sissied out on me, or planned other things, whatever.

Monte PO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home