14 November 2005

I'm movin my legs, hell yes.

Well, here I sit in Atlanta, quite a place, although I must say after Belgium and Shanghai in the last couple months flying away from home and landing in a place where English is the native language is a bit strange. Down here for a work presentation, gotta talk for 3 hours tomorrow morning, I cannot seem to kick the cold/bronchitis/pneumonia I caught in Shanghai in September, soit could be tough.

My fantasy football team took a shit when the lo priestess and to went and got themselves hurt/suspended, still won this week with no kicker. So that's a good thing, altho I have little or no shot at the playoffs, which sucks.

Thanksgiving is coming quickly, and you know what happens after that, Christmas every spoiled child's dream, and mine are expecting plenty, and if I have anything to say, they'll get most everything they want.

Been listening to the new Beck CD and the Gorillaz a lot lately, Fall out boy still sounds great too.

Starting to discuss a job change, and possibly a move to Europe, could be one of three places, Belgium, Germany or England, it will be a huge change for my family, but my wife and I think the opportunity to see so much culture and history will be an excellent eye opener for my kids. So, tune in again soon for news to follow.

Since Winter is rolling aroundto Michigan, probably won't be doing too much outdoors for 5 months or so, then back to biking, running, walking etc. In the meantime there is hoop, and loads of travel coming up. I think I'll be going to Korea in JAnuary 2006, followed by the UK, then the UK and Belgium in February. So lots of fun for me.

The kids have a hard time understanding where I go when I am away, especially when I am away for 2+ weeks at a time, I think this is short term assignment so, I hope it will not have a lasting effect.

Gotta run now and get sleep for I have a big day tomorrow. Sure love all your support, keep the letters rolling in....

PO Monte.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home