14 January 2007

This rollercoaster ride's a lonely one.

Happy New Year 2007. Hope all is sehr gut in your nape of the neck.

Regarding the Title, it doesn't have to be, unless you want it to be, or can't change your ways. Or, I suppose, have an illness which forces people to shun you, or maybe you just like it like that, sometimes.

That's how I feel, I think I might be sick, sometimes the world is great, other days everyone is wrong, including me, maybe I'm bipolar?

More likely, I don't deal well with the ups and downs of life, medication is such a cop out to me, that's what we ferment things for.

But that's not a cop out, right? Legal, non-prescriptive medications are morally just, fine. Even if they aren't we certainly are conditioned to believe so, the slope is slippery here. I have been known to partake in said medications, in excess sadly, and have no desire to curtail the slide, but on the other hand the little outdoor maniac on the left shoulder says, it's not good for me, adds inches to my stomach muscle, damages the liver, both my maternal grandparents died of liver failure due to excessive alcohol abuse, and paternal grandparents families had problems with the same demons, but I am a proud Scotsman and hard it be for a wee draught to pass me by without a small taste or a large one for that matter. So, like everything else in life, I know it's bad and I have little or no self control to stop, I like it too much!

So much for the self illiteration/illumination, tis a sad story.

Got a new job, still trying to figure it all out, another trip to Asia coming up, I'll post some more pics upon my return.

That's all, I'm spent. P.O. Monteeeeeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home