18 February 2006

Lost in the wheels of confusion.


Sitting in the airport, Detroit. Just flew in from Belgium and are my arms tired, ha ha.

Finally completed the around the world trip, lots of flights, lots of eating out, lots of drinking, not bad for awhile, but not good for a long time either.

So here is the surprise of the day, my flight from Detroit to MBS is delayed, probably will get cancelled soon, I will be pissed if it does, I could have driven home, but, that's the way it goes.

I am really looking forward to seeing my family again, it has been too long. Next week we go to Disney World and then I have another business trip to Japan in March.

Had a good trip, met lots of new people, and made a lot of good progress on the project. Alsohad a discussion with a few people about next jobs, could be sooner than later, but we'll see...

Had an interesting evening in Brussels, I was tired and ready to come home, so I stayed at a hotel near the airport and ate dinner in the hotel bar, it was fine, additionally I had the great pleasure of drinking lots of good Belgian Beer,kind of remember going up to the room and passing out, kind of...

I'll insert a picture of Japan for you to marvel at

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

05 March, 2007 14:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

23 April, 2007 11:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home