27 November 2006

Leaving all these opportunities behind

Nice warm day and evening, not too common in these parts at this time of year. Played b-ball today at lunch, someone scratched me and I bled and bled and bled. It's been a while since that happened. My Fantasy football team is doing much better, looks like I'll be testing the waters of the fantasy playoff run, fun, fun. It has been very enjoyable again this year, I enjoy the competition.I think my son and I will probably play in a league or two next year.

Christmas is coming up, and then a long cold winter, looks like another trip to Asia in the spring, not sure where yet. It'll probably be Shanghai, or maybe Tokyo?

Got a big corporate event coming up soon, lots of work going into that, couple of dinners coming up, those are fun, Christmas shopping, never get enough of that.

Boys basketball team is doing well, we have practice again this week, and a game on Saturday. We always start very slowly, but come on strong to win in the end.

Spring Break planning is on going, we have a house in Orlando reserved, 5 bedrooms,private pool, owned by a co-worker, since we did Disney last year, we'll hit Sea World, MGM Studio, the beach and maybe Disney, taking Grandma and Grandpa, it is going to be great.

Went and saw Borat this weekend, 23 thumbs up, it's good. Want to see Accepted next.

When is the new Velvet Revolver album coming out? Here's hoping it's sooner than later.

PO Monte.

1 Comments:

Blogger Royal said...

Good stuff. Keep posting!

03 December, 2006 22:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home