18 November 2005

Get bent, I don't like you.

So, becuzz I know you all been reading my poetic attempts at communication on life, here I go again on my own. So, how you been lately? Me, pretty good, but you know how it is, work? ok? kids? pretty good? Wifay? OK.

So I am looking at a round the world trip in January/February, either Korea, Japan, Wales, Belgium or vice versa, couple that with a European tour in Jan/Feb and were talking instant upgrades to First class. Gotta get some hotel points and more frequent flyer miles, we are going to do the Super Bow MVP thing and go to Sea World this spring break.

I think I may have revealed this evening, which might not be such a bad thing, all those fluxin haters, need to understand what I am thinking, but taint easy.

Just watching Crank Yankers, makes me happy, very funny stuff.

Well, I drank too much tonight, god Belgian Beer is good and strong, gotta have more.

enough. PO Monte.

1 Comments:

Blogger Royal said...

bent bent bent...

01 December, 2005 23:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home