12 June 2007

Stop me so I can begin

Sweet, sweet summer, leaves on the trees, grass in the yard, light late, it's a great thing.

Just finished up a successful season of little league baseball, finished with a four team tourney, all considered the boys over achieved, we played hard, had fun and won a lot of games, a good season in my book, as the head coach, I have to say it was a lot of fun, getting to know the assistant coaches and the boys.
Next up Pee-Wee football, I am considering coaching this as well, although my abilities to coach football are limited, and I have some travel scheduled in September and maybe October.

Mt. Biking season is in full swing, been riding the local mt bike track with my 9 yr old son every weekend, we have gone as far as 8 miles, planning another 8-10 this weekend, never thought he'd like it, but there he is every weekend begging to go again.

Work is hectic, but who isn't busy? No sense whining like a girl about that, take your medicine like a man, I say.

Been playing a bit of hoop, running and biking, need to take the boy trout fishing again, I missed steelheading this spring, first time in 15-20 years.

Had to break down and buy a new vehicle, Buick Rendezvous 2003, seems nice, hopefully I'll get my money's worth out of it.

Fantasy Football is just around the corner, almost time to relinquish the championship trophy and come up with a new team name, I think I may have one that mixes a little bit of everything I like in a name, we'll see if it stands the test of time.

Got my "official" Dalmac acceptance letter, better start riding!

That's all the excitement you can handle for now, PO Monteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Monte,


Love the blog...
St. Clare Bike Shop is hookin me up... Ready for the DALMAC!!! Im pumped to ride.. See ya there!

10 July, 2007 23:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home